My Mom Owns a Vita-Mix!

It's a mini! I'll take credit for this one! (I totally bought mine from QVC. You know, the home shopping network? You know why? Because I had cable for a second and when I missed my Mom, I'd put QVC on. She watches that channel like NOBODY'S BUSINESS, I'm not even kidding. So while watching it, missin' my Mom, the Vita-Mix showed up as the 'Today's Special Value'! So my ass got onto the website and bought one. It was like, half the price of what it'd be on the Vita-Mix website! Anyway, after talking to my Mom about it, and then her seeing it sold on QVC [cause what I say is exponentially more important when a QVC host says it!] she bought a mini! So far she's only made daiquiris, but I feel safer knowing it's there. Cause then I can make more of my recipes at my parent's house! Cashew cream anyone?)