LA in Pictures

I can't wait to go back to LA. Not gonna lie, I'm entertaining the idea of moving down there.

The Airport. I was totally looking forward to eating at The Plant Cafe in Terminal 2 (Virgin America!)


Thai Tofu Peanut Wrap

On the plane (HEALTHY VODKA?? I think so.) :


Motel :

 The Fridge

Late night dinner, after seeing my pal Johnny Render perform at TAIX. The best burrito of my life. MY LIFE! Burrito King, I shall see you again soon!

Pressed Juicery (Here's a little post on Vegansaurus that I wrote about it.)


 Mohawk Bend :

 Buffalo Cauliflower and Wilted Kale Salad



PETA Headquarters (right next to my motel!)

My motel was in Echo Park, right by the Peta Headquarters.


Echo Park/Silverlake at Sunset :



Flore Cafe in Silverlake:
  Portobella Mushroom Tacos

BBQ 'Bacon' Slider


BABYCAKES! This was super exciting for me because I use the cookbook at work. The gluten free chocolate snoballs at Source are adapted from the Healthy Hostess recipe!

Red Velvet cake top and Hostess cupcake. 

In all honesty, I was a little disappointed with the Hostess. Actually, both. The frostings were amazing, but the cake was a little dry. I am hoping this is because they were stored in a fridge (cake in a fridge? WHY?) and therefore not at room temperature. Maybe they were old? I wasn't really into the downtown location and will try the other LA venue next time. I have had Babycakes before, when a friend drove some cupcakes up from LA and I JUST LOVED THEM. So, yeah, kinda disappointed this time around.



Half of these pics are taken with Instagram. I just got my very first iPhone, so I'm Instagramming my way through life! Follow me at jennybradleyyo.