Greetings From LA Part Deux!

I got back to my motel room, drank some Budweiser, wrote the previous blog post, went to Mohawk Bend (across the street from my motel in Echo Park) and then met some friends at Rainbow Bar and Grill in West Hollywood. The night ended with me barfing out of a car because I like to keep it elegant on my adventures.

Buffalo cauliflower bites and a wilted kale salad at Mohawk Bend. Plus a beer and my new iPhone. All I need in life.

 My ex got his bike back the next morning, we continued to fight, I remembered every single reason we broke up, he hung around all day, we went to Babycakes, we were getting along okay, then he forgot his backpack (with his phone in it!) on the bus. Typical. I hate to say this, but right now I feel like if I never saw him again, that would probably be okay. My trip wasn't awful, but I'm definitely not ringing him up next time I go to LA. I'm still angry, even though like, two weeks have passed.

This is my emo version of the trip. Just wanted to give you a brief recap of what went down the next day, as I know you've been waiting with bated breath. I also ate some great tacos and took some awesome pics down there. But I haven't wanted to look at a computer screen in two weeks, as I've been exhausted from my jet-setting ways (Chicago, LA and then RENO last week!). Next post -- Babycakes, Flore Cafe and Burrito King! Then -- how to survive in Reno if you are vegan (it's NOT easy).