Greetings From LA!

I'm down south and it's just wonderful. Well, except for the yelling match I just got into with my ex in West Hollywood, but that's for a different day! How he's going to pick up his phone and bike from my motel room - I just don't know how this will turn out. Honestly, most of the time we are friends. Maybe I did just ditch him and hopped on a bus and he has no way to get ahold of me or his stuff, but really, nobody calls me 'a sideshow that they are just watching' because I got mad about some other stuff that I won't go into detail with. Whatever, he's from LA, he'll figure it out. I'm not a monster. Usually.
Though I can't help but feel like the earlier part of this day was a little over-dramatic, I did get to go to Pressed Juicery! I came down here to see my friend Jensen Rufe perform a show at TAIX, now time for Babycakes and Pressed Juicery. Two out of three items accomplished. Babycakes tomorrow? We'll see.

I'm saving the beet one, but I did have greens 3. I loved it. Raw, organic veggie juice - love, love, love!

I happen to be staying in Echo Park, right next to the PETA headquarters.


My friend Britney introduced me to this song about a week ago. Everyone loves it! I do too. I've been listening to it a lot on my trip, but just cause the video is kinda rad. Believe it or not, I've never had a breakup so bad, someone changes their number. Maybe?